I’ve been an individual member of the Unicode consortium since 2012. I’ve been directly and indirectly involved in encoding several Indic scripts & characters in the Universal Character Set (UCS). I am particularly interested in the encoding of minority scripts & characters and also supporting minority & historical orthographies in Unicode.
Below are the documents that I have submitted to the registry of the Unicode Technical Committee.
- L2/10-263 : Comments on Grantha OM
- L2/10-425 : Comments on L2/10-256R & L2/10-363
- L2/11-049 : On the Telugu nakaara-pollu
- L2/12-015 : Proposal to encode 0C34 TELUGU LETTER LLLA (WG2 N4214)
- L2/12-016 : Proposal to encode 0C5A TELUGU LETTER RRRA (WG2 N4215)
- L2/12-221 : Comments on naming the “Siddham” encoding (WG2 N4506)
- L2/12-233 : Comments on encoding “duplicate” Indic characters
- L2/13-066 : Proposal to encode Gujarati Sign Triple Nukta
- L2/13-143 : Proposal to encode Gujarati Letter ZHA (WG2 N4473)
- L2/14-153 : Proposal to encode Kannada Sign Spacing Candrabindu (WG2 N4591)
- L2/14-163 : Proposal to encode Saurashtra Sign Candrabindu (WG2 N4590)
- L2/15-127 : Conjunct Consonants with Independent Vowels in Kannada Script
- L2/16-090 : Comments on three control characters for Egyptian Hieroglyphs